We provide the best Kitesurfing Lessons in Cyprus
- All our lessons are private. Therefore, is just you and the trainer.
- We are an official Fone Pro School.
- We follow the latest standards.
- Private Lesson
- Identifying safe wind directions and conditions
- Learning basic flying skills
- Setting-up a 4/5 line kite with a full de-power system Pre-flight
- Controlling the kite hooked into the harness
- Landing and launching a kite with assistance
- Private Lesson
- Enter and exit the water independently and safely while controlling the kite Water re-launch the kite
- Downwind body drag to all directions
- Upwind body drag to recover board
- Private lesson
- Safety rules
- Know the power stroke for a water start
- Put the board on the feet and maintain the correct position for water start
- Understand weather forecast
- Determine wind strength
- Choose the right equipment
- Riding for short distance with controlled stop
- Includes the discovery, intermediate and Independent courses at a special price
- Private lessons so is just you and the trainer
- Private lesson so is just you and the trainer
- Get to know all tricks about cruising, jumping and free-styling from our expert trainer
- Controlling the riding speed by edging
- Toeside edging
- Consistently riding in all directions
- Changing of direction without stopping
- Make a toe side turn
- Risk assessment
- Theory and safety rules for jumping
- Landing a basic jump
- A model glider (foil) connected to a 1m shaft/mast, which is attached to a surfboard. The kiter stands on the surfboard and is powered by their kite. As the board speed increases the foil generates lift and the board rises above the water. The kiter controls elevation by applying pressure on the board through his feet and forward drive via the kite.
- Kite foiling has been around for 10 years, predominately in Europe.
- Kite foiling allows one to kite all year round.
- Flying one metre off the water, being able to sail/kite all year round in 4-6knots to the upper limits of 25-30knots and pushing speeds in excess of 40knots.
- Silence on the water